About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Too Many Pages

When I first started this blog, it was with the intention of writing it for a year and then having it printed out in book form for my children. Seven years and four grandchildren later, I am still writing it. The printing out as a book option is not really viable now as it would be 30 cents a page and I have over 2400 entries. Even if it is 2.5 entries a page, that would put the cost to upwards of $300. If I include the cost of the book plus the extra pages plus shipping, I am most likely looking at $500. I do not think that it is worth $500 even though my heart wants it. There is a PDF option that I guess means you print it on your own paper, so Maybe I will consider that

No comments:

Post a Comment