About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Cold Case

A cold case has been solved. After almost one year I now know who deleted me from a work account. When Dr. Crazy first arrived at my office, I was the administrator of her electronic account. Her assistant came to work with us and within a week I realized that I was deleted. I asked who did it. My boss also asked who did it. Dr. Crazy swore that she was so computer illiterate that even if she wanted to do it she would not know how. Her assistant also swore that she did not do it as she was new there and since I was her manager she would never do that. It went back and forth and we left it as her assistant did it under orders of Dr. Crazy. From that moment on, I never went in to the system again. I was on a Dr. Crazy work stoppage and have remained that way since. I do not work for liars. Flash forward to yesterday. The assistant was training the newest girl and needed to add her onto the electronic system as a user. She realized that she could not do it because she had now been removed as an administrator. She was so upset. She called me immediately and said that this now proved that she had nothing to do with deleting me. Dr. Crazy was obviously capable of the act and lied about it. Case closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment