About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, January 15, 2018

Incompetence Calls

This morning I have to make four calls to people that are incompetent in order to fix the messes they have made. I do not understand how people run their businesses. If they need to make a call, why don't they? If you pay them for their services, how do they take your check, cash your check, never post it to your account and then send you a "past due bill"? Twice. I have paid my alarm company for two three month periods and both times they cashed the check and never posted the payment. I notified them at the last cycle that they did it and they said it was a computer problem and they would fix it. Now I have a statement with two open balances. If you settle your books each day, your numbers should have been off. If it happens once, it is a mistake. If it happens twice, it is a pattern. I am thinking of cancelling their services. I do not have time for these types of nonsensical issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment