About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Happy 34th

Today is my younger son's birthday. Thirty four years ago, at 7:12am, a beautiful baby boy was born. Years later, he is waiting for his beautiful baby to be born. I see my children age but I do not see myself age. I can remember the day he was born as if it literally was yesterday. I can remember the conversations, what we ate, the OR room and the doctors and nurses. I remember them putting him on a warming tray with tiny sunglass shades. I remember the little beanie he wore while he was sun bathing. He looked like a burger platter in a restaurant being heated until it was ready to be served. He has turned into a wonderful man, husband and father. I am very proud of him. Happy Birthday D.

No comments:

Post a Comment