About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Dreaming

Every night I dream. I solve the world's problems and figure out the meaning of life. Then I wake up and forget what happened. Last night I had many odd dreams. In one of them, I was on a beach and looking for a bathroom. For some reason, bathrooms are common dreams. As I was standing on the bathroom line, I started talking to the women ahead of and behind me. I said that the bathroom line for the women's room is an "ancient ritual" Everyone seemed to love that statement and it opened up a conversation. We all agreed that if the line was long and slow, people would start talking to each other and bond. These would be people that we normally would never speak to. The concept was astounding and I felt like Socrates. Then I woke up with a headache and went about my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment