About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, January 5, 2018

Download

There is a rule in my house that my husband is not allowed to do anything "fancy" on the computer. By "fancy" I mean anything other than read email and look on ebay. Anytime he does more than that he creates a problem that takes me a while to shovel out of. He is expecting a package and wanted to track it. Without asking me, he tried to locate his package. Instead he went in to a phony browser and changed my computer's defaults. This comes on the heels of last week's fiasco of him getting into another site that froze the computer and then he called the 800 number to discuss it. Thankfully he hung up the phone without giving information and it only took me 1/2 hour to set the computer right again. This was at 11pm. Last night's problem was fixed after three tries and we reviewed his computer rights. I hope that he listens this time as I am getting tired of being a computer tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment