About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, September 9, 2018

5779

This evening begins the Jewish New Year. It starts a 10 day period of introspection and repentance. It ends with Yom Kippur. I am preparing the Rosh Hashanah dinner for my family. I cooked many dishes yesterday and will make more today. Family and friends will also add to the meal. I am not a religious person, but I am an ethnic traditionalist. I just made that word up. It sums up how I live my life when it comes to religion. I am 99.7% Ashkenazi Jew. The other .3% is Eastern European. I would say that is as full blooded as it comes. I pray every day, but not in the temple. I follow the holidays, but in my own way. I feel my spirituality with every breath I take. I worship my way, not the way that anyone else does. That's what is right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment