About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, September 24, 2018

Recipe

I cannot wait to eat dinner. Last night I recreated one of my favorite dishes. All of my food network television watching finally paid off. I was able to figure out what ingredients go into a dish. The result was so similar that I was impressed. When I watch the shows and they say that they are adding "a little salt", they mean 1/8 cup. I used to think a little meant a sprinkle. I usually never add pepper but they think it is essential. I learned that for Caribbean flavors I should add cumin. I baked the dish for four hours to make it tender. When it was done cooking at 8pm, I took a taste and had to hold myself back from eating the entire dish. Now I have something to look forward to later.

No comments:

Post a Comment