About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

#We All Die Anyway So Who Really Cares

I have my own hashtag thought. #we all die anyway so who really cares. I am tired of all of the world's quibbling and fighting. We have gone from a Puritanical society to a free spirited society and are adjusting back to the Puritanical side. Actions that were commonplace in the "Free 60's", "Wild 70's" and "Disco 80's" are now being scrutinized. They were acceptable and common place then.The rules changed 30 years later when the actions could no longer be adjusted. If a group of disgruntled people were to put anyone's life, who lived in those decades, under a microscope, they would find something. I once insulted a girl after playing tag. I hope that never comes up publicly. When a group of people have a vendetta and an agenda, no one is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment