About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, September 10, 2018

Tired But Happy

I am tired but in a good way. Last night I hosted the holiday dinner and everything went well. The food was great and so was the company. It was a good mix of guests. Some knew each other and some knew of each other. In the end everyone felt like they had new friends. We ate, laughed and enjoyed the children. I had so much left over food that I made goody bags for everyone to take home. I never judge correctly. I bought five chickens and only needed two. Every other tray was half full. I will have dinner for days. The memories will last forever. The first holiday without my mother is done. I thought of her all day so in a way she was right there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment