About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Happy 95th

Today is my father's 95th birthday. He is still able to enjoy life. He lives in his own home during the week and comes to be with me and my sister for the weekends. He is the same jovial man we all know in public. In private he still grieves for my mother. His grieving will never end. I once heard that it takes 1/2 of the time of the relationship to grieve and move on. That would make him about 134. We are having a party for him today with close family. He is looking so forward to it. He told all of his friends at dialysis that his kids are making a big celebration and what wonderful children he has. In some way, I am sure that my mother will be there but I do not know how she will show us her presence. She loved him too much to not show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment