About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Virtual Greetings

This year I received many New Year texts wishing my family a happy and healthy holiday. It just dawned on me that New Year's greeting cards have phased out. Years ago, at the holiday season, we all sent out small greeting cards to family and friends. I would write a stack of them and receive that same amount back. Every year I would weed out some people if I did not receive one back the previous year. The pile got smaller and smaller until there were none. Other people that I spoke to about this did the same. I can't remember how long ago it was when the last of the cards were sent. I still have a few new cards in my card box and I know they will remain there forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment