About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Convenient Shot

It is almost flu season and time for my yearly immunization. Years ago I would call my doctor's office to make sure that they had the vials of medication. Some years they were on back order. I would call every few days. Next I would make an appointment for a visit and wait for a while to be seen. Things are now more convenient. The other day I was food shopping across the parking lot from Rite Aide. I saw a flu shot sign. I walked in, said I wanted a shot, signed a form and sat down. Within a minute the pharmacist came over with an injection and three seconds later I was done. The entire procedure took less than five minutes. My doctor lost a patient visit and I gained extra time.

No comments:

Post a Comment