About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Perception

How we interpret things leads to our beliefs. I can look at something one way and you can see it another. A while back I saw someone wearing a hat. I asked where they got it and they said it was from Denali Park and Preserve in Alaska. I said that is was nice but I wondered why Denali Park would sell hats with a chai symbol. The woman said that it was a picture of a moose, which would make perfect sense. She took off the hat and looked closely at it and said that it did look like the chai symbol. In fact it looked more like a chai than a moose. Since my mind had the reference of a chai, that is what I saw. People who do not have that reference would see a stick figure of a moose. I think it is funny now to think that there are thousands of Alaskans walking around wearing a Jewish symbol on their head.

No comments:

Post a Comment