About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Extra Tests

I always like to use the same doctor in a practice. I just feel more comfortable. In September, I had a problem reading. I was seeing smudges on every word. My regular doctor was booked for weeks and the office could not squeeze me in with him so I saw an associate. He was a very nice man, informed me what was wrong and then set me up for field of vision testing three months down the line. The three months was yesterday. I made an appointment with my regular doctor after the test. When I saw my regular doctor he said that he would not have recommended the test, but it was fine that I did it. He said that he knew my eye's history so what the other doctor saw would never have raised a red flag to him. From now on, I will make sure that if there is a problem someone is able to get me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment