About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Old and Young

Early this afternoon, I will have the gift of spending time with my father and my granddaughter. The oldest member of the family and the youngest member will have lunch together. Since I have been charting my family tree, I think of generations. Four generations will be there. Years ago I remember my mother in law always asking for family pictures to be taken at holiday gatherings. I vividly remember the expression she used. She would say, "Let's take four generations of women and four generations of men". We thought she was silly at the time, but now that I am in her place I totally understand. Today we will take four generations of family pictures. This one's for you, Gloria.

No comments:

Post a Comment