About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Lunch For All

Today we are having a luncheon provided for by a patient. We negotiated a lunch deal. At first, he wanted to buy for every staff and research member. I told him that the research people did not need to have lunch as they pick and choose their hours so they might not show up at lunchtime. Next we decided on the front staff people and he wanted to give me $200 cash. I said that was too much. Lunch was not going to be $40 a person. Then he counter offered at $150 but I still said that was going overboard. We agreed to $100 and he gets the change back. He is a very nice man and wants to do this for us, but he is still a patient so I do not want to take advantage of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment