About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, January 25, 2019

Proof Read

I am not the best proofreader. That is where my sister comes in. She proofs my blog, usually on a daily basis, because I can never see my own  errors. I read them as if they were correct. My worst offenders are commas and apostrophes. Since I am looking for a new receptionist, I am receiving resumes in my email. I not only read their qualifications, I also see how they write. One woman put her last name in lower case letters. One said she pays "attenshin" to detail. Another said she graduated from "some college" in New York. I am not making this up. These are the actual resumes I received. I will allow for one typo error. We all do that. When it becomes a pattern in the resume, I discard it.

No comments:

Post a Comment