About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Think Less, Know More

I see a change in behavior since I got an Iphone. I am trying hard not to become the person who always has a phone in their hand. I put it on my desk in work and leave it there. I put it in my den and walk away. I know where it is, but do not need to rely on it. Sometimes I am not successful. When I have a question, I get it. I realized that it is easy to keyword a problem and get an  immediate answer. I do not have to think or try to problem solve. It is immediate gratification. This morning I had a mathematical question. Instead of getting a pad and pen to figure it out, I got my phone. I put in the equation and voila, I had the answer. I knew it would be correct. I knew more but I thought less. It made me sad to think everyone is doing this. When a real problem arises, will we have the skill set to solve it?

No comments:

Post a Comment