About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Loose End

I have begun to work on my family history again and have spoken to two of my cousins. We were trying to put together a story that no one one can tell. How did my mother's mother die? We knew she was sick but no one has the exact answer. For some reason my mother and her younger brother totally blocked out any memories of her. My mother was almost 15 and her brother was 11 when their mother passed away. I heard that she had stomach cancer. Another cousin heard it was appendicitis. The brother's son heard nothing at all. I was thinking how I could get a clue to what happened. I went on the internet and searched death records. I found the record number and decided to write the department of health records for a copy of the death certificate. For fifteen dollars, I might get some sort of an answer. In a few weeks I will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment