About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, January 18, 2019

Your Own Punishment

I usually do not read the Yahoo articles on my home page in the morning. I read them at work if I have time. If it looks like a sad article I stop reading. If it is funny, I continue. Today's article was a lesson in respect of other people's property and self punishment. It seems that there was a huge snowstorm in Kentucky and three people decided to make a snowman on their lawn. It was their property and their right to do so. It was 9 feet tall and a lot of effort must have been put into making it. Sometime during the day, a nasty person decided that he did not like the snowman and thought it would be fun to plow it over with his truck. He lined up his truck with the snowman and must have floored the gas. There was one glitch in his plan. The base of the snowman was molded around a huge tree stump. Imagine the driver's surprise when he went crashing into a wood barrier. His truck must ha been heavily damaged, but it served him right. Snowman 1, driver 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment