About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, February 15, 2019

Delicate Ecosystem

I always joke around that I have a delicate ecosystem. I have always been a bit more sensitive to stimuli. I am the "one in a" person when a label warns that "one in a thousand have a side effect". Yesterday I had a nasal procedure done. After years of a drippy nose and nasal drip, I decided to have a new procedure done that freezes a part of the nasal passage that triggers the runny nose. It is a safe, easy procedure and maybe, "one in a" thousand have a reaction. Guess what? I was the "one in a". Immediately after the procedure was done, I got the worst migraine ever. I have no idea how I even drove home. I vaguely remember crying as I checked out at the doctor's office. I barely made it home and it felt like someone banged my head with a baseball bat. My nose felt like cement was poured into it and I could not breath. I got into bed and stayed there until now. Today I am still a bit congested, but I will be like that for a few weeks until my nose heals. I hate being a one of a kind person.

No comments:

Post a Comment