About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, February 4, 2019

Fast Track To Heaven

Sometimes I wonder if there is a fast track to heaven. If there is, I think that there might be a seat reserved for me. If there is not, I have let a lot of people slide on things that should have been addressed. As I get older, I pick and choose arguments. I do a quick evaluation of whether or not a situation matters enough to me to point it out to the offending party. I weigh the pros and cons and try to figure out what the bottom line will be before I act. In most cases it is just not worth it, so I choose to ignore it and not make waves. I hope my decisions will be rewarded because if not, there are a bunch of people who really need to be straightened out that weren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment