About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, February 17, 2019

New Pillow

Every night I go to sleep and fight with my pillow. I have tried tens of pillows ranging from $5 to $50 and none of them feel good. My neck feels bent and twisted and I wake up with a headache. I was resigned to the fact that there is no pillow in existence that will give me a good nights sleep. Yesterday, I received a new pillow from my son. It was a fluffy material with the a patch of the state of Massachusetts sewn onto it. I put it on my bed as a show pillow. When I went to sleep, I decided to try it out as a sleep pillow. It was a miracle. It was just the right height and just the right softness. My neck fell into the perfect position. I slept all night and woke up pain free. What a nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment