About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Different Stages

Last night I spent time with my grandchildren. Even though I see them often, each week I see changes. My granddaughter is growing so fast. She is over a year now. She is a very happy, smiling girl. She was crawling all over the place and followed me upstairs when I left the room. Since there is almost a five year age difference with her brother, they are at opposite stages. We are waiting for her teeth to come in and waiting for his teeth to fall out. We looked in both mouths to see the progress. She has four teeth and more are on the way. He has one loose tooth that is days away from falling out as the new one is coming in behind it. When I face time with my two granddaughters that are not in New York, I see how they are growing by how they converse with me. The conversations might not be long but they are sensible. Time flies and I am trying to be in the moment with all of their changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment