About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentine's Day

Today I am sad. It is Valentine's Day and most people celebrate it with cards, candy, flowers or jewelry. I will do none of that. One year ago today, my mother was well. My father bought her flowers and a card and they had a nice dinner. I wished her a happy day and talked to her a few times as usual. Little did I know that later that evening my world would fall apart. She didn't feel well when she went to bed and when I called the following morning, I knew something was wrong. I left work and when I arrived at their house I saw that she had a stroke. From that moment on, life would never be the same. If I knew what the day held, I would have talked to her for hours. I would never have wanted to say goodbye.I know we can never go back in time for "what if's" but I just wish I knew then what I know now.

No comments:

Post a Comment