About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Old Photo

Yesterday my son texted me an old family picture. I have no idea why he had it. It was from 1979 and was taken before an anniversary dinner for my brother in law and sister in law. I remember it as if it was yesterday. My son said that he has this picture for 25 years and it went with him when he got married. I was 23 at the time. My mother in law, who was a dead ringer for the movie character Mrs. Doubtfire, was about 53 when it was taken. She looked like she was in her 70's with her poofy beauty parlor hair. I have no idea who took the picture. Hmm, now that I think of it, we had returned from dinner to have dessert with an aunt and uncle, so I bet he took the picture. Time has flown by, but the memories never fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment