About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Informed mail

I signed up for an app that allows you to see what mail you will be getting that day. Each morning a snapshot of the envelopes is posted onto my online mail account. It is called Informed Delivery. That way I get to see what mail the post office is supposed to deliver. If it is not delivered, at least I am aware that it is coming. Sometimes there is a one day variable. When I first signed up, it would not allow me to continue so I just forgot about it. A day later the app was working and I have been using it for about a month. This morning I got signed out and had no idea how to get back in. I never wrote down the username or password because it would not allow me to sign up originally. After wasting one hour and every word combination I know, I was back in again. This time I have logged the information into my password book.

No comments:

Post a Comment