About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Sorority

I was going to write about a totally different topic this morning until I saw an article on the internet. It was about the Democratic women wearing white at the State of the Union Address. It reminded me of a bunch of giggling sorority girls planning what to wear at the Fall dance. I could picture Nancy Pelosi sitting in her room, in pj's, calling her friends in a round robin call. "Let's all wear white to the dance!!"  The other girls would be in hair rollers, like in "Bye, Bye, Birdie". Don't they remember what happened the last time they wore white pant suits? They spent the next week crying and trying to become a Canadian residents. Now that I am thinking about it, how come none of the celebrities that vowed to go to Canada went there? Another bunch of whining babies. It seems so childish to color coordinate clothes at their ages. It looks ridiculous and gives them no credibility. It makes them seem like little girls who have no way to express themselves unless it is through fashion. Maybe if they spent more time trying to negotiate a deal rather than plan their wardrobe, we could come up with a compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment