About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

33,45,78

Anyone that is over fifty years old knows what these numbers represent. These are the speeds of a record player.Not a dvd or dvr or cd. An old fashioned record player.The ones that played different sizes and colors of records. I had small records that were red, orange and yellow. The larger records were only black. Some were thicker than others. The small ones played at the 78 speed. The thin large ones played on 45 and the thick large ones played at 33. We used to have fun playing the 33 record at 78 speed and hearing the music sound like a munchkin. Then we played the 78 records at 33 and they sounded like slow motion. We thought this was so funny and couldn't stop laughing. The simple things made us laugh in those days. As get older, I am realizing that I used to move like a 78, now I move like a 45 and before I know it, I will move like a 33.

No comments:

Post a Comment