About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Lost Month

I feel like I have lost the month of November. For the first two weeks, I was in a daze due to the storm. I had no idea what day it was nor did I care. I missed a friend's birthday and now feel awkward mentioning it. My birthday comes up next month and I would rather stop the gift giving. If I say I forgot, then I need to back it up with a belated gift. I am too old to be creative in my gift giving. I give my family money. I can't do that with a friend. If I just do not mention it at all, I will be embarrassed if she still gives me a gift next month on my birthday. I think I still have to ponder what to do.  I cannot believe that this Thursday is Thanksgiving. My frozen turkey is resting in my freezer until Monday when I will start the defrosting process. I am looking very forward to Thanksgiving as it is my favorite holiday. I just can't believe it snuck up on me so fast. After Thursday, I will begin the baby countdown. I am packed and ready to go. The only thing I need to do now is screw my head back onto my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment