About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Birthday and Veteran's Day

Today is a special day for two reasons. First, it is my daughter-in-law's 30th birthday. I met her when she was 19 and have loved her as my own since then. In a few weeks she will be giving birth to my first grandchild. I have watched her grow from a capable teenager to a sophisticated woman. She is one of the most sensible girls I know. Always has been. She is the perfect mate for my son. The second thing that makes this a special day is Veteran's Day. It is a day to remember all of our war veterans who fought so bravely for our country. Some of them were thanked in great ways but some of them were not. That should never have  happened. I wish a happy, healthy, beautiful day to all of our servicemen and women and a special day to JMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment