About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! For some of us on the East Coast, it will be a harder holiday than most. Although we all weathered the storm last month, some people are still living the nightmare. They are no longer living in their own homes and have lost most of their possessions. One of my good friends, with his wife and three small children, is now living in a third family member's home. That cannot be easy. Each day he comes to work with a positive attitude and moves one step closer to going back to a normal life. We are all thankful in our own way, but this year there are many levels of happiness. I am thankful for my family, my health, my home and my job. Others are thankful for their family, their health and their job. Some are thankful for their family and their health. The ones that were most affected by the storm realize that the most important things cannot be purchased. You carry your most valued possessions within your heart. I wish everyone a good day and hope that each day brings us closer to peace and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment