About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pen Pals

Every morning I open up my emails. I have a few different email accounts. Some are personal and others are business. I seem to have the same friends writing to me on each account. Certain days I wake up to over 30 emails. I go to the inbox to look at the list of pen pals. Every day they are the same: Toys r Us, Babies r Us, Old Navy, Vista Prints, Tiffany's, Amazon and Staples, just to name a few. I feel so popular because all of my friends invite me to come to see them. Not only invite, but entice. Each one promises me that if I come to see them they will treat me very special. Most times I decline the invitation by checking the delete box but these friends are very loyal. They are back again within hours inviting me to come over. They never get insulted. Occasionally I do visit them and then they always send a thank you email rewarding me for the visit. Email friends have wonderful social skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment