About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

What Have We Done

What have we done to deserve our current situation? If Hurricane Sandy was not bad enough, next came the gas shortage. Now that the gas shortage seems to be easing, a Nor'easter with 6 inches of snow has fallen. People that finally had their lights restored have lost them again. Now those people go to the back of the line as far as having their power restored again. I feel like a vagabond. A beggar. I beg for light. I beg for heat. I beg for gas. I beg for warm food. I beg for the safety of my family. It has all become so disheartining. I cry every day. I just want normalcy. I want to go back to my own house and resume pre-Sandy life. Other's have it worse and I feel for them. Right now I can barely feel for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment