About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Bedding

I have a morning routine. I get up and out of bed. The next thing I do is make my bed. I straighten out the sheets, neatly pull the covers straight and place my throw pillows on it. This takes about one minute. I actually timed it one day and I did it in 56 seconds. We were discussing our housekeeping tips in work a few weeks ago and my bookkeeper said that she never makes her bed. She leaves the covers balled up however they were when she got up. I asked why she would do that. She responded that it was healthier to leave a bed unmade. She believes that whatever bugs that lurk in your mattress will leave in the morning. If you make the bed they are trapped. I looked at her, dumbfounded. I asked her where she learned of this. She could not remember. It was the most ridiculous statement that I ever heard. This was from someone that smokes cigarettes and has the fake glue nails adhered to her fingers for 20 years without removing them from her nails to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment