About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Up or Down?

I have the answer to a burning question. Which is the correct way to hang a roll of toilet paper. In my house we hang it with the paper pulling from over the roll, down. I came from a home that pulled it from under the roll, up. In work, depending on who replaces the roll (and it is a given that it will only be a woman, as men have not honed that skill), it can go either way. The correct way is to hang the paper roll from the top down or the overhead method. Although toilet paper has been around since the 14th century, in 1883 an inventor patented the toilet paper roll device.The patent show the roll hanging in the overhead method. So now that the question is answered, how many people will adjust their method?

No comments:

Post a Comment