About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

DIY Gift

The best gifts are DIY. Buy a gift card and you can't go wrong. Don't buy me things that I will never use. If you have never seen me wear a scarf, don't buy me one. If I liked scarves, I would wear them. Don't buy me scented soaps or scented candles. Not everyone likes the same fragrance. I am sensitive to smells, so if I get them I hide them far away so I can't smell them. I was at a party Sunday and yesterday the birthday girl came to work layered in her gifts. She wanted to show the people that she liked them. She will probably never wear them again as nothing was her taste. I gave a gift card. A DIY gift. Buy what you like. Take the pressure off me. That's the holiday spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment