About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Support System

This morning my sister is on her way to Florida. My father has not been feeling well for a few days. He went to a walk in  urgent care facility and they diagnosed a virus. He did not want to go to the ER. He was afraid that my mother would be alone and fearful of not having anyone else there with him to make decisions. Yesterday he said that he was too weak to walk. After all day phone calls back and forth, I made the executive decision that my sister would fly down to assess the situation. It was not an easy decision to make but as soon as it was done, we relaxed. He has to go to dialysis today and if he was too weak to drive, how could he get there. Now, she will take him. I am hopeful that by this morning he will feel better and my sister can have an enjoyable visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment