About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Business Dinner

Last night we went to dinner with our family. My sister in law and brother in law wanted to celebrate my son's new career move and they planned a great dinner at a wonderful restaurant. They brought a gift for the baby and he will enjoy playing with it for years to come. As usual it was a fun night. Great company, great food and great advice. The advice part was for me. My sister in law has an eye for art and a mind for sales. There are certain people who are always on target and she is one of them. I showed her some of my mosaic designs. Mosaics have become my new hobby. She gave me tips on what items would sell and how to price them. The item that she thought would be the best seller was so nice that my daughter in law took it home for herself. This morning I will be at Michael's rebuying the wooden plaque so I can recreate it and put it up for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment