About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, November 16, 2015

The Eyes

Yesterday I went to a 60th birthday party of a co worker. There were over 50 people there, most being family. My co worker's husband comes from a family of 14. Each family has at least two children and each child has at least two children of their own. If you do the math, the immediate family is well over a hundred people. She decided to only have her office friends and her brothers and sisters in laws, to keep the party small. As I was introduced to each family member, I noticed their eyes. They all had the same light blue eyes. After a few introductions, I could pick out the family members by just looking at them. At one point, I scanned the room and all I saw was a bunch of blue eyes shining at me. It felt like cats on a fence. It was a bit eerie. Pop, pop, pop, blue, blue, blue. I decided to focus on my shrimp as they were less distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment