About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Conservation

Last night I saw a new commercial. It showed a man standing in front of a sink brushing his teeth. As he brushed, the water was running. There was a disclaimer on the screen saying that when you keep the water running as you brush your teeth, you waste four gallons of water. The commercial was from Colgate toothpaste. It made so much sense. This morning when I was brushing my teeth, I left the water running, as usual. Then the commercial popped into my head. I immediately shut off the water as I continued brushing. When I needed to rinse my mouth and the brush, I opened the water again. I probably did save three to four gallons of water. From now on that will be my new method.

No comments:

Post a Comment