About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Best Gift Ever

This is the time of year when people buy gifts for everyone. Some gifts have a lot of thought behind them and others are just bought because we have to. Think for a minute about the best gift you ever received. I am looking at mine now. Last year my son and daughter in law sent me a framed picture of my granddaughter. When I opened it, it took me a second to focus in on it. It was an 8x10 of her face. Just her face. Life size. She is posed with her hands resting on her chin. She isn't smiling, she is just looking at me with a peaceful glow. I put her on the desk where my computer is. When I Skype with her I always show her the picture and she assumes the same pose and laughs. When I feel sad, I sit at the desk and talk to her. When I am happy I do the same. Out of all the gifts I ever got, this one tops the list. It didn't cost them much to make it, but it is priceless to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment