About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Clicker

Usually noises do not annoy me. Lately for some reason one type of noise irritates me. That noise is the clicking of the computer's mouse. Two people that I spend most of my time with are incessant clickers. My receptionist at work and my husband have clicking issues. When I am in a room with either of them and they are using the computer, all I hear is click, click, click, bang, click. The bang comes in between the clicks, when the computer does not move fast enough. They both do not realize that if you click on something ten times, all it does is confuse the computer. Ten clicks on one option does not mean the computer will move ten times faster. Neither of them knows how to use the scroll button. Instead of smoothly scrolling down the page, they would rather make unnecessary noise. I have commented on their annoying clicking and banging but they both give me a blank stare. It is a good thing that both of their mouses are attached by a wire. If they were WiFi mouses, I would have thrown them out of the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment