About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, November 6, 2015

In The Shadows

Last night I was driving to my son's house. It was 5:15pm and already dark out. As I turned onto his block, I vaguely saw a shadow. A young woman in her thirties was walking in the street at a vigorous pace, wearing headphones. I almost did not see her. If I did not see her, would anyone else? I slowly rode up along side of her and she still was unaware that I was there. I pulled down my window and honked my horn. For a second she was startled. I told her that she was not visible on the roadway and could be hit by a car. She was wearing all black. She thought for a second and then thanked me for the warning. She said she did not think about her dark clothing when she went out to walk. She thanked me a few more times and went onto the sidewalk to continue her walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment