About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, March 18, 2016

Balanced Out

I like things orderly. I like them neat but they do not have to be perfect. My husband likes things perfect and balanced. For the past five years we have had two pictures on a shelf. One was in the middle and one was on the right. The left hand side was where we keep the dog's leash. When I came home from Florida, the picture on the right was gone. It was one of my younger son's wedding pictures. I looked all over for it but could not find it. I woke my husband up and demanded to know where it was. He said that he hid it in a closet because the shelf did not look balanced and it bothered him. I got it out of the closet and put it back. It stayed for a day and then went missing again. It is now hiding on a window sill. I will move it back to its original spot and see what the next move will be. It has now become a game of chess and each move must be calculated.

No comments:

Post a Comment