About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Social Guy

We go out to dinner with my grandson once a week. He is very social and knows the routine. When the waiter asks for our drink order, my grandson orders his own kiddie cup of water. He browses through the menu as if he can read. Last night when the soup arrived, he took the first spoonful and announced, "This is good!" He ate his meal and if he is behaved, he is allowed to sit on my lap for dessert. Since we ate Japanese food yesterday, dessert was a sliced orange. My grandson did not think that this was a good enough dessert so he asked if we could go for ices. Luckily the ices store opened last week after a winter break. He wanted to eat the ices at my house but my husband just wanted to go home and watch television. At almost three years old, my grandson is gaining social skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment