About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, March 25, 2016

The Bunny

Today will be my first meeting with the Easter Bunny. I have never met with Santa Claus. This meeting was a special request from my grandson. He has taken two previous meetings with Mr. Bunny and there are pictures to prove it. This morning I will be there for the photo op. My religion has no characters attached to it. We have no Matzo Man nor do we have Passover Pete. Not even Hanukkah Hank. Our children are not taught that there are "real" characters that eventually become fake characters when the child reaches about ten years old. We add no glitz or glamour to holidays. We are just into the worshiping followed by a heavy meal. Every culture is different and I am learning to embrace a new one as long as it makes my grandson smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment