About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Friday, March 11, 2016

Fill "Er Up

I arrived in Florida yesterday and have done nothing but eat. I had breakfast at the airport and a tongue sandwich on the plane. I love tongue but it is a cultural dish. I arrived at my parent's house with a full stomach only to see a big luncheon spread. There was chopped liver, egg salad, rolls and more. The mother kept saying, "Eat something", so I did to make her happy. I was stuffed. We went shopping and then went to dinner. Since we had a coupon, we had to eat the full dollar amount that we were entitled to. I had a burger with everything on it and sweet potato fries and onion rings. Now I was overstuffed. When we got home, my mother had fruit. I politely declined. Then she wanted a black and white cookie. She was "dying for one". She said she only wanted a half so she needed someone else to eat the other half. I saw in her eyes that she meant me. I ate it and now I was up to the point of being nauseous.  I went to bed so full that I could actually feel the blood flowing through my heart. I laid there for about 5 hours until the food cleared my digestive system. I finally fell asleep. Now I am up going out to eat breakfast. I will try to be a bit more sensible today.

No comments:

Post a Comment