About Me

My photo
I am a life coach and motivational speaker.

Monday, March 7, 2016

The Reveal

My husband has been collecting eclectic items for years. He has magazines, foreign money, lunch boxes, toys....and list goes on and on. He buys them and hides them away in a closet. After years of talking about displaying them, he finally bought a display cabinet. We put it together yesterday. It is a massive cabinet, the kind you see in a jewelry store. After we put it together, the collection came out of the closet. There were things that he had not seen in years. There were things that he did not remember buying. He is slowly arranging them in the case and it will take time to do it right as each mini collection needs to be together to tell its "story". When I woke up this morning and went into my den, I felt as if I walked into a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment